So you have a piece of content that is perfect for the Way of the Geophysicist?
I have a couple requirements before you proceed to send it my way.
Guest Blog Articles for the Way of the Geophysicist need to:
- Most importantly it has to be original exclusive content
- Include an author bio and an avatar
- Try to stay within the tone of this website
- Google has guidelines for guest blogging, so articles that are intended as a link building scheme will be rejected.
- Attribute any data, images and sources
- Write in good style, don’t stretch it but take your time to explain it in detail
- Absolutely no affiliate links
- Articles may be reformatted
Consider as well:
- Relax on the links
- Quality over quantity
- It’s within the rights of the editor to modify or reject content
- The bio is for self-promotion, the article is not.
- No republishing of your content afterward whatsoever (duplicate content is frowned upon heavily)
- Please license your content in compliance with our content
- We may include calls-to-action to other content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
What you can do though:
- Share it with everyone you know
- Create derivative work such as images
- You may use short quotes in other work with proper attribution
- Stay put in the comment area to engage in discussions
The following two tabs change content below.
... is a geophysicist by heart. He works at the intersection of machine learning and geoscience. He is the founder of The Way of the Geophysicist and a deep learning enthusiast. Writing mostly about computational geoscience and interesting bits and pieces relevant to post-grad life.
Latest posts by Jesper Dramsch (see all)
- Geophysical Assumptions - 2018-06-06
- Uncertainty in Geoscience – Bayes and Expert opinions - 2018-02-15
- Making Full-Waveform Inversion Uncool again - 2018-01-29